When we insert a removal disk, an auto run dialogue box appears on the screen. Sometimes people find some troubles with it. So, many of us are more likely to stop auto run. You can turn off Auto Run in your PC just following the steps below.
- Go to Start Menu > Run and write gpedit.msc in the Run dialogue box.
- Then press Enter. A window titled Group Policy will appear.
- Now go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System.
- From the right side double click on Turn off Autoplay.
- Click on Enabled.
- Then select the device from Turn off Autoplay on for which you want to turn off auto run. If you want to turn off auto run for all device then select All Drives.
- Now select Apply and then OK.
That's all. Now you have turned off Auto run option in your PC. If you face any problem then don't forget to write me at comments section. Let me know also your comments about this tutorial. If like this tutorial then inform your friends by twitter, digg, facebook or anything else.