For using windows, a lot of event files(log file) are created by windows. These files reserve PC's memory. And thus these files slow down our PC. As event files are unnecessary, you can delete them for improving your PC's speed. Just follow the following steps to do this.
- Right click on My Computer.
- Then click on Manage.
- Now go to System Tools > Event Viewer > Application.
- On the right side you will see a list of some Events.
- To delete all these events, simply go to Action > Clear All Events.
- For deleting directly select No.
- If you select Yes then a backup will be created.
You should delete your events file at least once a month to keep your PC speedy. If you find this tips helpful don't forget to share this with your friends. They might also be helpful. Keep in touch for more amazing tips & tricks.