If you install any program in your computer, it will appear in Add or Remove Programs. From Add or Remove Programs, the installed program can be deleted. But you can hide some programs from Add or Remove Programs according your wish. Please follow the following steps:
- Go to Start > Run.
- Write regedit in the box and press Enter.
- Registry Editor will appear.
- Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Uninstall
- Now select your desire program (the program you want to hide).
- Now double click on the DisplayName from the right side.
A box will appear. Now delete the text in value data field and click OK.