Sunday, December 13, 2009

Adding Related Post Widget in Blogspot

We all try a lot of SEO tricks to get a lot of visitors. That's true that there is no other option besides SEO for getting targeted visitors. It is important to arrange your site or blog with easy navigation to make your blog more user-friendly. You may think "Where I am getting a lot of visitors, it is not necessary to make my blog user-friendly". But remember that most of your visitors will not revisit your blog. Because, they will not get the original test of your blog only for want of easy navigation.
Hey! I will not waste your time elaborating my introduction. Now I want to move to my original topics. By this time, you may guess what my topic of this post is by reading the title of this post. You are right! I am going to tell you how you can make your blogspot blog more user-friendly by adding "Related posts" plug-in your blogspot blog. Just follow my instruction below. I did the same for installing this plug-in in this blog. If you face any problem, you can feel free to post a comment below my post.

Follow the following steps:

  • First of all, download this script.
  • Now login to your blogger dashboard.
  • Go to Layout > Edit HTML.
  • Click Download Full template for backing up your template for sudden mistakes.
  • Give a mark next to Expand Widget Templates and wait for a few seconds until the process is over.
  • Find the code below (especially highlighted in blue color).

<div class='post-body entry-content'>
     <data:post.body/>
     <div style='clear: both;'/> <!-- clear for photos floats -->
   </div>

  • Copy and paste the script you have downloaded right under the code <data:post.body/>
  • Click Save template and check result.

I am waiting for watching your result. Happy blogging…

No comments:

Post a Comment